THE SUPERPOWER OF DREAM DEVELOPMENT
Let's make your boldest dreams become reality with a scientifically proven method.
I really enjoyed Matthias‘s Dream Development. His winning personality and unconventional approach of his coaching technique felt fresh, challenging and gave me a new perspectives on how to go about any problem. For me, as an athlete, coaching is essential to get ahead. Nobody can do it all by himself. The outside view, unbiased and honest, is of huge value, weather it is in sports, business or personal life. It’s a no brainer.
DIETER KALT, Former Pro Ice Hockey Player and Founder of 74wantsmore
IS THIS YOU?
THE 5 BIGGEST CHALLENGES TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS
For a decade, I have been living my dreams. I have a track record in different industries such as academic research, music industry, serial entrepreneurship, and coaching. I have worked with CEOs, Creatives (such as musicians, authors, photographers,...) and high performing athletes.
And there are 5 major issues I see, time and time again, that people face, once they want to live their dreams
- 1PURPOSE. You know yourself best (who else should), but you have the feeling you are "disconnected" from your own self. Questions such as: "What is my life purpose?" or "What do I really stand for?" are keeping you up at night. Without knowing your purpose it's like being the captain of a ship with no coordinates where to go.
- 2COMMITMENT. You have dreams and goals, but every time when you make a new years resolution you'll find yourself struggling to keep it up. The majority of people live in the land of good ideas, but never change their lives due to a lack of commitment.
- 3CLARITY. You know the direction where you want to go in life, but you don't know which path is the right one. There are endless possibilities to choose from and this is quite overwhelming.
- 4MINDSET. You are trying your best to think in a positive way, but your inner mind chatter always comes up with a reason why your new way of living is dangerous and not a good idea. You're fed up with your inner critic, but you don't know how to quiet it. Only 20% of individuals are living to their full potential.
- 5ENERGY. You want to be fully active, but your daily life and the people you interact with are draining you of energy. You are not even motivated to do the fun things you used to do in the past.
Well, you're not alone. And it doesn't have to be this way!
Business & Career Coach
Matthias is a great and genuine guy who is deeply interested in the people he meets. His friendly, honest, and empathetic way to talk to you, challenge your beliefs, and bringing you to the spot where you need to be is a great trait of Matthias. Thanks for the Dream Development together! Matthias will have a huge impact on your life!
Blake M Brattain
Matthias never strays away from inspiring with incredible words and experiences! He seems to always ask the necessary questions that ensure that internal growth! One of the topics he helped me with is holding accountability for ones self and seeing how effective that is on your daily habits and future plans!
The Dream Development Program
Work 1:1 with me (as a Coach & Mentor) to achieve your boldest dreams and goals in your life. The program has 12 sessions over a duration of 6 months.
I. NAVIGATE YOUR INNER COMPASS
In this module we will focus on your personal development.
We will explore your
- Big dream/vision,
- Life purpose,
- True values and
- Inner energy that drives your passion every day.
Once you know your inner compass, you'll immediately navigate your life with clarity.
II. OVERCOMING ROADBLOCKS
Roadblocks are always showing up, once you want to change your life. We'll tap into your
- Limiting believes,
- Inner critic (the voice in your head that holds you back), and
- Daily struggles.
Once you overcome these obstacles you'll see the world from a different perspective which opens up new opportunities along your way.
III. JUST FUCKING DO THINGS
In this module we will get into action mode.
We will establish
- A unique strategy for you (including new habits)
- 10x your productivity with the best tools and hacks
- A routine that peak performers/pro athletes use to stay balanced
Once you have integrated your masterplan you'll know exactly what you need to do on a daily basis to reach your dream/vision.
IV. TURN YOUR DREAM INTO REALITY
In the final module we'll bring everything together.
You will have
- The big picture of your dream life
- An action plan for living your dream/vision
- Tools that will help you live life to the fullest and attack roadblocks
Once you mastered the complete Dream Development program you will be equipped with the best strategies and tools to live a fulfilled and passionate life.
Dream Development = Coaching & Mentorship
I am a Co-Active Coach and Serial Entrepreneur and by working with me you'll get the best of both worlds. Over and over again I have seen people failing, because they have mastered the creative part of their dreams, but not the (even more important) business side of it. So, I am here to help you with both, if needed.
It's for those who are ready to commit to lasting change - and willing to invest time and energy in doing the rigorous work required to develop self-awareness and create new ways of thinking, behaving, communicating and relating.
At its essence, dream development is a process that has clients take an unflinchingly honest look at where they are and where they want to go. The good news is you'll be taking full responsibility for yourself, your circumstances and your direction.
The bad news is that taking full responsibility is not for everybody...
The work involves making financial and energetic investments in yourself and, quite frankly, like other commitments to one's self, is not something to be entered into quickly, lightly or without thought and consideration.
That said, when you are ready - when you know that you're hungry for change and that it's high-time to get on track, then you're likely a good candidate and it's time to get moving.
BOOK YOUR DREAM DEVELOPMENT SESSION
It won't cost you a dime, and you'll get some very good stuff out of the experience, regardless of whether we continue to work together or not.